You have within yourself right now a potent medicine that can benefit all the systems of your body. This medicine has always been, and will always be, with you, but is rarely used to its full capacity.
This medicine is healthy breathing.
Healthy breathing has more miraculous healing benefits than any drug on the planet. There are no side effects, only side benefits. There are no counter indications and no drug interactions to worry about.
If you spend even a few minutes a day practicing healthy breathing you will soon notice a reduction of many symptoms and an increased sense of well-being. Of course, if you practice more, the benefits will be greater and you will notice improvements more quickly
“Hey!” you may say, “I’ve been breathing all my life! Isn’t breathing natural? Why do I need to learn to breathe?”
Breathing is natural but due to stresses, trauma, pain, busyness, physical and emotional tension, most modern people breathe very poorly. Most of us breathe in a way that increases pain and stress.
In just five minutes a day you can learn to change your breathing and to create an inner environment in which your body’s natural healing can flourish.
Learn to breathe in a natural, healing way and you will always have your breathing medicine with you. Breathing Medicine is free, it is natural and it is ready to be used anywhere, anytime.
12 Benefits of Healthy Breathing:
- Healthy breathing improves the health of your heart by reducing hypertension, stabilizing your pulse rate and reducing the workload of your heart.
- Healthy breathing balances your emotions by reducing anxiety and relieving depression.
- Healthy breathing releases physical, mental and emotional tension and relieves muscular contraction.
- Healthy breathing activates your parasympathetic nervous system, so that your body and mind can deeply relax and be replenished.
- Healthy breathing lowers your physical and emotional pain.
- Healthy breathing gives you a sense of calm and inner strength, even in stressful situations.
- Healthy breathing cleanses your body as toxins and waste products are released with greater efficiency.
- Healthy breathing relieves fatigue and increases energy and vitality.
- Healthy breathing brings you greater mental clarity and mental concentration.
- Healthy breathing allows your sleep to become more deep and peaceful.
- Healthy breathing increases mindfulness- that delicious sense of being present in your body and in your life.
- Healthy breathing connects you to your body’s wisdom, allowing you to listen and respond to your body’s signals and messages.
All of these benefits and more are yours simply from learning to breathe effectively.