I love taking time at the beginning of each year to Reflect, Release and Re-set to help me create more of what I really want in the next 12 months.
Below are my favorite questions for these Three Rs, along with my personal answers for this year and the practical steps I am putting into place to make them real.
What are you grateful for in 2018?
Beginning with gratitude primes your pump for positive change and puts you in a zone to receive even more blessings in 2019.
My 2018 Gratitudes:
A few of my many blessings from this year:
• Loving, rich, fun time with family and friends, including the joyful and magical wedding of our daughter Emily and Gabe here on our land.
• We Are More Radio Show which I launched in February. I loved the big learning curve and opportunity to grow, the positive feedback and the fascinating, generous guests.( We Are More Radio Show is on brief hiatus right now and will return soon.)
• The five-week old kittens we adopted from Heaven. (Literally! Really. More on that in an upcoming post.)
• My new Speaking Business coach who is helping me get clear and stay focused.
• My amazing coaching clients who are smart, creative, fun, honest and willing to go deep, to let go, to laugh and to step into bright new possibilities.
• My husband and daughters and friends who supported me through some tough moments and big challenges,
• The Miracle Project (more on this soon) that is helping me bring long- buried shame and fears into the healing light of love.
Action step: First thing each morning I journal my gratitude, for little miracles and success and, even for the yuckiest emotions and situations. Then, in mediation, I bathe them all in love.
What are you ready to be done with?
For years, this simple question has been a jump-start for powerful transformation and healing for me and for my students and clients.
This year I am ready to be done with second guessing myself and my creative expression and I am ready to be done with stuff I have accumulated.
In ways I can’t quite yet explain, these two are intertwined.
1. Yesterday I had a bonfire and burned two big boxes of old journals. It brought up a lot of memories and emotiona and felt liberating to my creative power.
2. Each day in January I will allot 15 minutes to clear old stuff out of closets and boxes and files. (Have you ever noticed how much you can accomplish in 15 focused minutes? Amazing!)
What do you want more of this year?
Variations of this same question:
What wants more room in your life?
What does your heart (or your soul or your body) really want?
Answering this question can lead you to creating the space and time for what really matters most to you now.
My 2018 Re-set: i want to finish more of my writing projects.
I have restructured my morning routine to devote the first 2-3 hours for writing. Last week I had an epiphany about a few little changes I could make would that free up lots more time. I’ve been doing my new morning routine for three days now and am thrilled with it and eager to see the results. I’ll keep you posted.
~Play with the Three Rs and these questions -or, of course, make up your own- to discover what may have been holding you back and and what you really want to experience and create.
~ Commit to action steps and habits that will help the insights become part of each day.
~ 2019 can be a year that delights your deepest, most true, self.
Want support or guidance in this New Year’s process? I’d love to help. Email me Lea@LeaBayles.com with Let’s Talk in the subject line. You’ll get a free 45 minute Create Your Soul’s Delight in 2019 Breakthrough Session. If you want more after that, we'll talk options.
Coaching with me you get: Unconditional Big Mama Love that celebrates you just as you are + Clear Vision of your highest potential and biggest dreams + Practical Strategies to create the life, the impact and the success you really want.
Here's to creating a 2019 that delights your soul!